Plymouth, Torquay, Exeter, Newton Abbot, Swindon, Taunton, Dorset, Cornwall… these are just of the areas that we have carried out our South West commercial scaffolding projects which include:
- Listed and historic buildings that need treating with a degree of sensitivity so as to avoid damage
- Leisure buildings that require access to hard to reach places
- New build developments for all elements of the build
- Hotels, restaurants, pubs
- Housing association buildings that require our team to work around residents and visitors
- Commercial premises that are open to the public
- Buildings that are on a public highway
- Barns, conversions, property development
- Office blocks and high rise buildings
- Schools and other educational establishments
Examples of South West Commercial Scaffolding Projects
Working Around You
When we carry out south West commercial scaffolding projects, we understand that you are working to timeframes and deadlines. You can’t proceed with work without the relevant equipment in place so it is our job to ensure that you have what you need to access all areas. On top of this we have a commitment to safety and security for the buildings that we are working on, our team, the visitors and residents of those buildings and the general public. In these times of COVID-19, we also need to ensure that our team are socially distanced and that we are following strict procedures and guidelines. This does not stop us providing our usual excellent levels of service though.
Get in Touch to Discuss Your Project
If you have a South West commercial scaffolding project to discuss, get in touch with the team on 01752 719515. We can discuss your requirements and arrange a site survey/inspection.