CHOOSE A SOUTH WEST SCAFFOLDING COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
At Drake Scaffolding Services Ltd, health and safety are paramount. We fully comprehend the need for following the appropriate health and safety guidelines at all times and are committed to ensuring that we follow them to the letter. To achieve this all of our personnel are equipped with the requisite safety equipment.
In addition, we also ensure that our team are all trained to the NASC rules and regulations, so that we comply and follow the right health and safety practices at all times. All of our safe and secure scaffolds come with NASC TG20:13 Compliance Sheets.
Providing safe and secure scaffolds across the South West
We offer our services to commercial and domestic clients for an extensive range of projects across Plymouth, Exeter and the South West and are committed to providing safe and secure scaffolds. To learn more about how we work and what we can offer you, please get in touch with us today.
FOLLOWING THE BEST PRACTICES IN THE INDUSTRY
Complying with the norms set by the regulatory authorities like CHAS is one way to ensure that your personnel complete the scaffold erection project safely. You can count on us to:
- Understand and follow the health and safety guidelines at all times
- Confirm that our workers conform to the legal obligations
- Prioritise on reducing occurrence of accidents through awareness
- Follow the ideal path to avoid causing damage to the environment
- Implement measures to ensure that everyone follows the safety measures
Have a look at our gallery page to see how complete our projects while following the rules and guidelines.